Slow Cooker Pork Chops are an easy and cheap meal that feeds the whole family. If you’re looking for a satisfying, tender, and delicious dinner, look no further!
- 4 large, thick pork chops
- 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 oz. packet of onion dip mix
- .87 oz packet of pork gravy mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Add the cream of chicken soup, onion dip, pork gravy mix, pepper, and chicken broth to a bowl, or the slow cooker, and mix together.
- Add the pork chops to the slow cooker.
- Pour the gravy mixture over the pork chops.
- Cover with the slow cooker lid and set the cooker for 8 hours.
- In 7-1/2 hours, mix the cornstarch and water. Add to the slow cooker. Replace cover and cook for half an hour more.
- Remove lid, and use a fork to pull apart pork chops. They should easily fall apart. Remove bones and dispose of them.
- Add pork to mashed potatoes or rice and cover with gravy.