My kids love these little bursts of flavor. They are quick to make and last a while.
- 1 2/3 cups fresh strawberries (May Use Frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425
- Put a paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease just the bottoms of 12 muffin cups.
- Slightly smash strawberries in a large bowl, using a fork.
- Stir in sugar, oil, and eggs until mixed
- Stir in other ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown or toothpick poked in center comes out clean
- Cool 5 minutes