Chicken lovers, this one is for you! The most delicious and easiest chicken recipe ever. You have to try this garlic glazed chicken.
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs.
- 4 minced garlic cloves.
- 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- 3 tsp of olive oil.
- 1 tbsp parsley to garnish (optional).
- Sauté the garlic with oil in a small sauté pan until tender, turn off the heat and stir in the brown sugar.
- In a lightly greased casserole dish, place the chicken breasts and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a preheated oven to 500° bake for 15 to 30 minutes and enjoy!