I’m a picky eater, but I really like this recipe. Normally I prefer to roast my own chicken with my own seasoning, but some standard store-bought rotisserie chicken will taste delicious in this!
- 2 bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- olive oil
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/2 cup small red onion diced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place chicken breasts skin side up onto the baking sheet.
- Coat chicken with olive oil and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cook for about 35-45 minutes until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Once chicken is cool, remove meat.
- Cut the chicken up into bite-size chunks.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, and salt & pepper.
- Add in diced chicken and mix.
- Serve on croissants, your favorite bread, or lettuce.