This is an excellent, spicy, quick-and-easy breakfast. Serve with toast and hash brown potatoes for a complete meal. Add cheese if you wish.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce, or to taste
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Beat eggs in a bowl with half-and-half, sriracha, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Melt butter in nonstick pan over medium-low heat, tilting the pan to cover surface entirely with butter. Cook egg mixture in pan, stirring to slowly scramble eggs, until the eggs are fully set, 3 to 5 minutes.