The most incredible, fall-off-the-bone pork ribs you’ve ever tasted. These SLOW COOKER ribs are so easy to make. The end result will knock your socks off!
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 lb baby back pork rib
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Combine bbq sauce, brown sugar, cider vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Salt and pepper the ribs. Place ribs in slow cooker, and cover in sauce.
- Cook low and slow for eight hours or high for four hours.
- After the ribs are done, spoon the bbq sauce in the slow cooker over the ribs before removing them.
- Cut the ribs, serve with bbq sauce.